The mission of the club
We make math more fun and competitive together.
What do we do?
- We will provide Math Classes for both math competition preparation and for math enrichment, covering different levels and various topics. You are invited to register for classes that you are interested in. We will discuss many interesting math questions and topics during the class and in our google classroom.
- We meet weekly to discuss Math Problems or Math Events. We build up friendship and leadership as well as the problem solving skills.
- We will provide free online math practice questions for different competitions. You are welcome to practice at your convenience, and send your questions to us at email@example.com.
- We will post challenging or interesting math questions on the website. Please exercise your brain and challenge yourself!
- We will host internal math competition events. Enjoy the math fun!
What math competitions are we interested in?
- Math Kangaroo
- I.C.E.A. is one of Math Kangaroo Testing Centers, you can enroll Math Kangaroo Competition with our testing center by following up this instruction.
- We provide free online Math Kangaroo practice.
- We provide Math Kangaroo Preparation or Training Camp before the competition every year.
- AMC 8
- and more
How to join us?
Please fill this form, we will contact you for the next steps.
Felix began his volunteering journey at the young age of 7. He founded the ICEA Math and Chess clubs, as well as the GlobalAirlearning.org program. Due to his tireless efforts, he received the Gold President Volunteer Award for four consecutive years since 2019. Felix has been admitted to Windward School's ...
Youhyun, the founder of Elite STEM Academy, is a professional tutor with a fervent interest in education and empowering young minds ...
Ms. Albright has been in education for grades preK-12 bout 15 years, and has an expertise on math education. She is also an instructional coach to coach grade 3 – 8 teachers and work side by side with them to ensure strong instruction for all students. I.C.E.A. Teaching Experience:  ...
Kevin is a 5th grader at Jing Mei Elementary School, he is a national winner of Math Kangaroo Competition and he ...