[More class instruction (such as Class Location or Zoom Meeting Info) will be shown here once booking successfully.]
ICEA Math for 1st – 4th Graders: Building Math Strong Foundations
Date / Time:
(Online Class From Aug. 20th, 2023 To Dec. 10th, 2023,
In-Person Class From Sept. 10th, 2023 To Dec. 10th, 2023)
- Class on Sunday @4:15pm – 5:45pm PT
- Free Homework Tutoring can be provided once on demand
For added flexibility, we provide a drop-in option, perfect for children who can’t commit to the entire schedule. You’re welcome to book drop-in classes as frequently as needed, according to your convenience. Should you require assistance in tailoring your children’s schedule, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In-Person Class: 4117 Overland Ave, Culver City, CA 90230
- Online Class via Zoom (only applicable for 3rd-4th graders)
No textbook required. Slides used in class would be handed out.
Assignments & Tutoring:
Corresponding homework and materials would given after class each week, the tutoring time for the students to go over their homework will be schedule based on students’ availability.
- In-Person: $490 / 14 classes (each class takes 1.5 hours)
- Online: $260 / 15 classes (each class takes 1.5 hours)
- Drop-In: $40 / class (takes 1.5 hours)
- Online class is only applicable for 3rd – 4th graders.
- More class instruction will be sent out after booking.
- All registration is not refundable.
- No makeups will be provided. If you missed a class, we will share the online class recording with you.
- We will provide a free homework tutoring once a week on demand to assist with your homework.
In-Person Class Coach Team
3rd – 4th Grade: Ms. Youhyun:
Youhyun, the founder of Elite STEM Academy, is a professional tutor with a fervent interest in education and empowering young minds. Growing up as a third-culture child in Korea and China, she earned an IB Diploma with honors and a B.S. in Biochemistry from UCLA. She began tutoring at the age of 16, and as an AIME qualifier, she took on the responsibility of guiding younger students in math competitions. Youhyun possesses a natural talent for teaching and has always been passionate about assisting students in developing the self-assurance and problem-solving abilities required for success. Having taught hundreds of students worldwide by the age of 27, she has devoted most of her life to supporting children through education. She speaks English, Korean, and Mandarin.
1st – 2nd Grade: Felix Guo:
Felix is a rising 7th grader from Windward School. He has been teaching Math & Chess classes since 2021. He has instructed more than 60 kids in math and more than 10 students got national winner awards. He actively participated in the Math Kangaroo competition from 1st to 4th grade and transitioned to the AMC 8 from 5th grade onwards. His consistent excellence is illustrated by his continual placement within the top 3 national Math Kangaroo winners each year. Notably, in 2023, he achieved the distinguished title of “AMC 8 Math Competition Honor Roll of Distinction” by attaining a perfect score.
Online Class Coach: Ms. Yushuang (Sylvia):
Sylvia earned her undergraduate degree in Applied Mathematics from UCLA. She has a passion for sharing her love of mathematics with children and enjoys helping them to improve their skills in the subject. In her free time, she enjoys playing tennis and the piano.