Tournament Date: Sunday, Aug. 14th, 2022
10933 Lindblade St., Culver City, CA 90230
- Option 1: Register Online: $25 (by 8/13/2022)
- Option 2: Venmo $25 to @intlcea or Zelle $25 to email@example.com and fill this form.
- Option 3: Register Onsite: $30 (fill this form ahead)
(If you have a 2000+ USCF rating, you can play for free and also eligible for the prize, email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration or just fill this form.)
- 1. U1000
- 2. 1000+
- 3. 1800+
- if a section is less than 6 players, we will combine the section.
- if the number of 1800+ players is odd, we will consider promote the top 1000+ to play up.
- 1000+ & 1800+ : G/45′ +5″
- U1000: G/30′ +5″
Format and Round Times:
- 1800+ & 1000+ Section:
4 Round Swiss
9 am / 11 am /1:30 pm / 3:30 pm PT (each round should take about 90 minutes)
- U1000 Section:
- 3 double rounds (each player plays x2 games Black/White Vs. same opponent)
- 9 am / 11 am / 1:30 pm PT (usually the game will be finished before 3:30pm )
- All children and adults are welcome.
- Email to email@example.com to request advance byes if you need to miss any rounds. One half-point bye is available for 1000+ & 1800+ sections
- Players should bring their own sets & clocks & pencils & scoresheets.
- We will use August 2022 (or most recent) supplement ratings for the pairing.
- TD reserves the right to adjust ratings and the sections in unusual circumstances.
PRIZES (70% of collection goes to Prize Fund):
6-10 Players: Top 3 players
11-20 Players: Top 4 Players
Interested in Playing FIDE-rated tournament in September?
(or go to: https://fide.icea1.org)
We played competitive chess & had fun!
（Pictures from last tournament in June）