We played competitive chess & had fun!
Tournament Date: Sunday, Jun. 26th, 2022
10933 Lindblade St., Culver City, CA 90230
- Option1: Register Online: $25 (by 6/24/2022)
- Option 2: Venmo $25 to @intlcea or Zelle $25 to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill this form.
- Option 3: Register Onsite: $30 (fill this form ahead)
- (If you have 2000+ USCF rating or 1900 floor, you can play for free and also eligible for the prize, email to email@example.com for the registration.)
- Section 1: 1800+
- Section 2: 1000+
- Section 3: U1000
(June 2022 supplement ratings or most recent rating will be used.)
- 1800+ & 1000+ sections: G/45′ d5″
- U1000 section: double rounds of G/30′ d5″
Format and Round Times:
1800+ & 1000+ Section: 4 Round Swiss: 9am, 11am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm PT
3 Double Rounds G/30′ d5” (each player plays x2 games Black/White Vs. same opponent)
9am, 11am 1:30pm PT
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request advance byes if you need to miss any rounds. One half-point bye available for 1800+ & 1000+ sections.
- Players should bring their own sets & clocks & pencils & scoresheets.
- We will use June 2022 (or most recent) supplement ratings for the pairing.
- TD reserves the right to adjust ratings & sections in unusual circumstances.
(70% of collection goes to Prize Fund):
6-10 Players: Top 3 players of each section
11-20 Players: Top 4 Players of each section