Tournament Date: Sunday, July 24th, 2022
10933 Lindblade St., Culver City, CA 90230
- Option 1: Register Online: $25 (by 7/23/2022)
- Option 2: Venmo $25 to @intlcea or Zelle $25 to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill this form.
- Option 3: Register Onsite: $30 (fill this form ahead)
(If you have a 2000+ USCF rating, you can play for free and also eligible for the prize, email to email@example.com for the registration or just fill this form.)
- 1. U1000
- 2. 1000+
- 3. ELITE
The Elite Section will be grouped by top 10 registered players.
1 Time Control:
- G/45′ +5″
Format and Round Times:
4 Round Swiss
- Round 1: 9 am
- Round 2: 11 am
- Round 3: 1:30 pm
- Round 4: 3:30 pm
- All children and adults are welcome.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request advance byes if you need to miss any rounds.
- Players should bring their own sets & clocks & pencils & scoresheets.
- We will use July 2022 (or most recent) supplement ratings for the pairing.
- TD reserves the right to adjust ratings and the sections in unusual circumstances.
PRIZES (70% of collection goes to Prize Fund):
6-10 Players: Top 3 players
11-20 Players: Top 4 Players
We played competitive chess & had fun!
（Pictures from last tournament in June）