[More class instruction (such as Class Location or Zoom Meeting Info) will be shown here once booking successfully.]
Wise, Wondrous and Whimsical Winter Writing Camp
Recommended Grade: 1 – 3
- Group A: Tuesday@5pm – 6pm PT (From 11/30/2021 to 2/1/2022)
- Group B: Thursday@5pm – 6pm PT (From 12/2/2021 to 2/3/2022)
- Explore real life and imaginary scenarios through our writing
- Engage in connecting as a social and learning group
- Realize how essential it is to collaborate ideas through class discussion
- Learning how to expand and “juicy’ up our writing through word discovery
- Re-thinking about classwork while working on homework and receiving teacher feedback
- Favorite holiday and why
- Switch places with parents for a day
- If invent a robot-what types of things would you have the robot do?
- Imagine you walk out your door one day and it is raining popcorn-what would you do?
- Daily Life Part I-what if you shrunk to be 1 inch tall-how would your life change?
- Daily Life Part II—what if you grew to be as tall as a house- how would your life change?
- Dream birthday party
- When I grow up if I could have any job I would be a _______ and why?
Price: $150/8 Classes
- The online zoom link will be sent out in booking confirmation email as well as shown up in the top of this page.
- All students will be invited to join a google classroom before the class begins.
- All registration is not refundable.
About Teacher Tanya:
Teacher Tanya has been teaching for over 30 years. The last 22 years she has been teaching at Wildwood School in Los Angeles, CA. She attended an international high school in Europe and studied Early Childhood Education at UCLA. She speaks several different languages and is passionate about educating children. She is the one of the most popular teachers of ICEA teaching programs.
This event is fully booked.