[More class instruction (such as Class Location or Zoom Meeting Info) will be shown here once booking successfully.]
Spectacular, Surrealistic and Sublime Spring Writing Camp
Recommended Grade: K – 2
- Group A: Thursday@5pm – 6pm PT (From 4/21/2021 to 6/9/2022)
- Group B: Tuesday@5pm – 6pm PT (From 4/19/2021 to 6/7/2022)
- Brainstorming ideas as a class
- Being inspired by other’s perspective
- Diving deeper into how to get those ideas onto paper
- Utilizing new and ”juicy” words in our writing
- Realizing when a writer thinks they are done…they have only just begun
- If you could be any type of dinosaur-what would you choose?
- 10 things that make you feel joy
- Create a new species of animal-tell us all about them
- Spend the whole day with mom or dad-what would you want to do?
- Submarine under the sea-what sort of creatures would you like to encounter?
- Dinner with any 3 people in the world-who would it be and what would you talk about?
- What would you draw if it would become real and why-what would happen next?
- Rename 10 different color crayons-make up new colors-what would they be called?
Price: $160/8 Classes
- The online zoom link will be sent out in booking confirmation email as well as shown up in the top of this page.
- All students will be invited to join a google classroom before the class begins.
- All registration is not refundable.
About Teacher Tanya:
Teacher Tanya has been teaching for over 30 years. The last 22 years she has been teaching at Wildwood School in Los Angeles, CA. She attended an international high school in Europe and studied Early Childhood Education at UCLA. She speaks several different languages and is passionate about educating children. She is the one of the most popular teachers of ICEA teaching programs.
Bookings are closed for this event.
(Please go to My Account to upgrade to I.C.E.A membership to get booking open.)