[More class instruction (such as Class Location or Zoom Meeting Info) will be shown here once booking successfully.]
Writing Class: Fiction Stories
Recommended Grade: 3 – 6
- Monday@4:15pm – 5:15pm PT (From 4/4/2022 to 5/23/2022)
If your child is an aspiring fiction writer, this is the class for them! Students will create two longer pieces of writing. Within these stories, they will come up with new ideas and ways of developing their characters and plots. This class will be a mix of new techniques and ones from my previous classes. However, all of the skills will be based on approaches professional writers use to improve their own writing. By the end, students will have two stories that they can use for publishing!
- Weeks 1, 5: The Beginning- Characters, Setting, Problem
- Weeks 2, 6: The Middle- Rising Action
- Weeks 3, 7: The Most Important Part- Climax
- Weeks 4, 8: The End- What Happens Next?
Price: $150/8 Classes
- The online zoom link will be sent out in booking confirmation email as well as shown up in the top of this page.
- All students will be invited to join a google classroom before the class begins.
- All registration is not refundable.
About Teacher Ms. Rachael:
Rachael has been an educator for over 13 years. She currently teaches writing class in Aurora, Colorado. She received her masters in elementary education from Johns Hopkins University. Rachael is passionate about educating children and believes that every child can be successful with the right amount of support and resources. In her spare time, she likes to read, play Harry Potter trivia and bake treats from scratch.
Bookings are closed for this event.
(Please go to My Account to upgrade to I.C.E.A membership to get booking open.)