[More class instruction (such as Class Location or Zoom Meeting Info) will be shown here once booking successfully.]
Why Child Playing Chess:
Playing the game of Chess on a regular basis right from the childhood improves the learning, thinking, analytical power, and decision-making ability of the child. Chess makes the child learn how to strategize aspects of the game and life. In addition, a child can also learn the importance of foresight, and planning. Children playing chess from an early age exhibit extraordinary memory skills. Chess also helps in improving concentration and academic performance of the child.
What is your Child going to learn in this class:
- Tactical Themes (Deflection and Decoy).
- Checkmate with one Queen or one Rook.
- Exchange of Material.
- Checkmate in two moves.
- How to play in the endgame.
- Training games.
2020-07-12 | 3:00pm – 4:00pm (PST)
2020-07-19 | 3:00pm – 4:00pm (PST)
2020-07-26 | 3:00pm – 4:00pm (PST)
2020-08-02 | 3:00pm – 4:00pm (PST)
2020-08-09 | 3:00pm – 4:00pm (PST)
2020-08-16 | 3:00pm – 4:00pm (PST)
- The online instruction will be sent out after booking.
- The online class will be recorded, if you missed, we will share the recorded video to you.
- Homework will be expected during the class, and you can gain chess points by doing homework and playing tournaments (hosted by ICEA Kids Chess Club on chess.com, feel free to join the club if you have a chess.com account to play chess with other kids).
- All students will receive a certificate signed by Ms. Atousa Pourkashiyan (WGM) when completing the session.
- Top students will receive awards at the end of session. (The details about assessment and awards will be sent after booking successfully. If you don’t want your child be ranked, please mention that in booking comment.)
- All registration is not refundable.
About Instructor Atousa Pourkashiyan (WGM)
- She began playing chess at the age of 8.
- In 1999, she won the Asian youth championship in India.
- In 2000, she got gold medal in world youth championship in Spain.
- She became a woman international master (Slovenia-2000) at the age of 14.
- She won a bronze medal in Asian Games (Qatar 2006) at the age of 18,.
- She became a Woman Grand Master in chess Olympiad (Germany-2008).
- In 2010, she won Asian Championship in Philippines and qualified for world cup in Russia.
- In 2014, she became the second in Asian Championship in Emirates.
- In 2016, she got a bronze medal in Asian Championship (Blitz).
Check out our Youtube Video for how our online class is going.
Bookings are closed for this event.
(Please go to My Account to upgrade to I.C.E.A membership to get booking open.)
2 thoughts on “Kids Chess Club – Online Session Beginner III”
Will you have online chess class again like this？
yes, we will post the new online session soon this week.