[More class instruction (such as Class Location or Zoom Meeting Info) will be shown here once booking successfully.]
Why Child Playing Chess:
Playing the game of Chess on a regular basis right from the childhood improves the learning, thinking, analytical power, and decision-making ability of the child. Chess makes the child learn how to strategize aspects of the game and life. In addition, a child can also learn the importance of foresight, and planning. Children playing chess from an early age exhibit extraordinary memory skills. Chess also helps in improving concentration and academic performance of the child.
What is your Child going to learn in this class:
- Typical Chess Endgames
- Checkmate Patterns.
- Win Material by using different tactical themes.
- How to take advantage of opponent’s mistakes.
- Training games.
Check out our Youtube Video for how our online class is going, let’s have more fun at home. A new session for intermediate chess player be open from May 24, 2020 (Sunday), one session will contain 6 classes.
- The online instruction will be sent out after booking.
- The online class will be recorded, if you missed, we will share the recorded video to you.
- Homework will be expected during the class, and you can gain chess points by doing homework and playing internal tournaments (hosted by ICEA Kids Chess Club on chess.com, feel free to join the club if you have a chess.com account to play chess with other kids).
- All registration is not refundable.
Bookings are closed for this event.
(Please go to My Account to upgrade to I.C.E.A membership to get booking open.)