Tournament Date: Saturday, May 21st, 2022
Location: 10933 Lindblade St., Culver City, CA 90230
- Option1: Register Online: $25 (by 5/20/2022)
- Option 2: Venmo or Zelle $25 to email@example.com and fill this form.
- Option 3: Register Onsite: $30 (fill this form ahead)
- (If you have 2000+ USCF rating, you can play for free and also eligible for the prize, email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration.)
- 1000+ section: G/45′ d5″
- U1000 section: double rounds of G/30′ d5″
Format and Round Times:
4 Round Swiss with McMahon-style pairings
G/45′ d5″ (each round should take about 90 minutes)
8:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 3pm PT
6 Round G/30′ d5” (each player plays x2 games Black/White Vs. same opponent)
8:30am, 10:30am 1:30pm PT
- Email to email@example.com to request advance byes if you need to miss any rounds. One half-point bye available.
- Players should bring their own sets & clocks & pencils & scoresheets.
- We will use April 2022 (or most recent) supplement ratings for the pairing.
- TD reserves the right to adjust ratings in unusual circumstances.
PRIZES (70% of collection goes to Prize Fund, $200 Guaranteed Prizes):
6-10 Players: Top 3 players of each section
11-20 Players: Top 4 Players of each section
Half-point for every 100 rating points above 1000 rating, e.g. 1500 rating = 5 half-points = 2.5 points to start
McMahon points only go up to a maximum of 5 points (10 half-points max), e.g. a player rated 2000 starts with 5 points, but players rated 2100, 2200, or more also start with 5 points.