Tournament Date: Saturday, Mar. 19th, 2022
Entry Fee: Free (Active US Chess Member is required)
Location: 10933 Lindblade St., Culver City, CA 90230
- 1000+ section: G/45′ d5″
- U1000 section: double rounds of G/30′ d5″
Format and Round Times:
4 Round Swiss with McMahon-style pairings
G/45′ d5″ (each round should take about 90 minutes)
8:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 3pm PT
6 Round G/30′ d5” (each player plays x2 games Black/White Vs. same opponent)
8:30am, 10:30am 1:30pm PT
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request advance byes if you need to miss any rounds.
- Players should bring their own sets & clocks & pencils & scoresheets.
- We will use Feb 2022 (or most recent) supplement ratings for the pairing.
- TD reserves the right to adjust ratings in unusual circumstances.
Half-point for every 100 rating points above 1000 rating, e.g. 1500 rating = 5 half-points = 2.5 points to start
McMahon points only go up to a maximum of 5 points (10 half-points max), e.g. a player rated 2000 starts with 5 points, but players rated 2100, 2200, or more also start with 5 points.